Nesting...
Charles and I have been busy getting our new house ready for baby. Charles has been focusing on practical things: organizing the garage, wiring the home theater equipment, finishing the painting. Although I began with more large-scale house projects, my attentions as of late have been focused on one thing: baby's room. I have been sewing pillows and curtains, washing and folding tiny baby clothes, and decorating with rainbow ribbons. Baby's room is now a lilac and rainbow fairyland -- I just could not resist with a little girl on the way! We love that her room includes many gifts from kind and generous friends and family. Here are a couple of shots of the room so far, including one of Charles refining his baby-soothing skills with Johnny:


Charles is going to make a great Papa, can't you tell? Now that baby's room is pretty much finished, I am starting to feel the urge to clean. The kitchen and bathroom sinks are spotless (at least for the moment)... I hope the beginning of this cleaning-nesting phase doen't mean baby is coming too soon!


Charles is going to make a great Papa, can't you tell? Now that baby's room is pretty much finished, I am starting to feel the urge to clean. The kitchen and bathroom sinks are spotless (at least for the moment)... I hope the beginning of this cleaning-nesting phase doen't mean baby is coming too soon!



3 Comments:
You're both going to be wonderful parents! The baby's room looks beautiful. And if you run out of nesting to do at home, come to my house! ;-D
Also, the little blue devil stuffed animal in the baby's room looks scarey...
Nesting very nicely. Hatching would be next!
-danny
Post a Comment
<< Home